Winter's Kiss By Darlene Fredette



Return to beautiful Redford Falls: a woman who knows what she wants and a man who knows what he needs...
Nothing thaws the chill faster than a warm winter kiss...
She’s been on a flight from hell for over eight hours, lost four hours of daylight, and arrived in temperatures twenty degrees lower than accustomed to. Disliking winter for a reason she refuses to discuss, Danielle Lerato would rather be anywhere than in Redford Falls. She needs to get the job done and return home before getting caught up in the small town’s charm…and the arms of the handsome, brown-eyed restaurant owner.
Andrew Haley’s first encounter with the buttery blonde didn’t go so well, and he well remembers the chill of the glass of water she dumped over his head. Now, two years later, a raging storm drops Danielle back into his life. She’s determined to leave, but he’ll do whatever it takes to convince her to fall in love with Redford Falls…and him.


What I Think 



I know I'm a bit rusty at this reviewing as I have had time away from it but please stick with me as I will getting better the more I write. so feedback about Winter's Kiss by Darlene Fredette.
I was looking in my Netgallery and can across this book the cover caught my eye straight away it was just a sweet looking cover.

You know how every now and then you come around a book that takes you by surprise, this is one of them for sure, it came across as a real life story and not made up like it can happen to anyone and it could not like some books, it was that well written.

Darlene puts in the front seat of not only Danielle's but Andrews mind and I love that about love stories you get to feel what both are feeling and not just one-sided.

I will recommend Winter's Kiss to anyone that wants to read an amazing Romance Story


Book Rating


Where To Buy

B&N

No comments